After knowing the benefits and risks of using a rocker, now you must be considering whether to buy this tool or not. There is nothing wrong if you check https://adviserbaby.com/best-rocker-for-baby/ as a first step. But if you are planning to buy it, the following tips might help mothers.
• Choose a rocker that has solid support. A baby rocker with sturdy support will make it not easy to shake so that the risk of the baby falling will be minimized.
• Strong seat belts. This feature is an important thing that must also be considered. Make sure the rocker has a sturdy seat belt so it can lock the baby’s waist and groin area.
Also check if the rocker has extra features, such as hanging toys, musical effects, or dolls.
Tips for safe using baby rockers
If you’re planning on using a rocker, some of the instructions below might help.
• Place the rocker on a flat surface. Do not place it on the sofa, bed, or table as the rockers will move easily.
• Make sure the seat belt locks properly. Make sure the strap is not loose, but not too tight to tie the baby.
• Adjust the position of the baby’s head and neck Make sure the baby’s neck and head are not in the same position for a long time.
• There is supervision from an adult Make sure there is an adult to keep an eye on the baby. The baby movement has the potential to make the rocker shift or rock.
• Do not wear too long Use the rocker for 20-30 minutes only. The rest, take the baby to play outside the rocker.
• If the baby is asleep, move it immediately. Do not let the baby fall asleep in the rocker. If he begins to fall asleep, immediately move him to bed.